I am a DPhil student at the University of Oxford, on the Autonomous Intelligent Machines and Systems CDT, a joint programme between Information Engineering and Computer Science. Broadly, my research interests lie across logic, complexity and games, and in particular, their application to Artificial Intelligence.
When I'm not proving theorems (or at least trying to), I can be found photographing the streets of Oxford and playing chess.
- DPhil in Autonomous Intelligent Machines and Systems
- 2018 - 2022 · University of Oxford
- MSc in Computer Science
- 2016 - 2017 · University of Oxford
- Dissertation: Local Equilibria in Iterated Boolean Games
- MSci in Mathematics
- 2012 - 2016 · University College London
- Dissertation: The Hyperbolic Lattice Counting Problem
- 2017 - 2018 · Technology Consultant
- 2011 - 2012 · Audit Assistant
- Julian Gutierrez, Aniello Murano, Giuseppe Perelli, Sasha Rubin, Thomas Steeples, Michael J. Wooldridge: Equilibria for Games with Combined Qualitative and Quantitative Objectives. CoRR abs/2008.05643 (2020)
- Julian Gutierrez, Paul Harrenstein, Thomas Steeples, Michael J. Wooldridge: Local Equilibria in Logic-Based Multi-Player Games. AAMAS 2018: 399-406